main logo-01.jpg

Need help with TRT & TRCC issues?  

Use these tools to understand the legislation and how you can best implement a process right for you.


Recreational, Tourist, and Convention Bureaus Utah Code

Municipality Transient Room Tax 

Tourism, Recreation, Cultural, Convention, and Airport Facilities Tax Act


Rod Boogaard

email   phone (801) 297-4610

The lead should provide the following if possible:

- business name

- owner

- full business address

- time period

- reporting problem

- sales tax account number if known

- other information 

Member Login
Welcome, (First Name)!

Forgot? Show
Log In
Enter Member Area
My Profile Not a member? Sign up. Log Out